- 1. Primary Objectives – What are the major objectives or outcomes to be accomplished by the person in this job?
• Prospect for sellers leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements,
• Conduct high level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale
• Market the home ass appropriate
• Responsible for identifying, contacting, and obtaining appointments with for sale by owners and expired, as well as maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect list or decided not to sell
• Effectively negotiate or over see negotiations, for all Sellers
• Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluates pricing as needed
• Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service for the real estate transaction from initial contact through contact to close
- 2. Regular Work Activities – What are the most frequent and essential work activities in this job?
• Oversee all aspect of seller transaction from initial contact to contact to close
• Consulting all Listing Assistant and Inside/Outside Sales Agents
• Negotiating for sellers
- 3. Management Responsibilities – How many people and which roles will be directly managed by this person?
• Listing Assistants
- 4. Key Skills – What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required?
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional telephone skills and time management abilities
• People oriented
• Calm under pressure
• Computer Skills
- 5. People Contacts and Interactions – What are the primary people contacts in this job (who, why, and how often)?
• Lead Agent- Daily
• Listing Manager- Daily
• Transaction Coordinator-Daily
• Sellers- Daily
- 6. Compensation
• Commission Spilt TBD
- 7. Job Requirements – Experience, Training and Education
• High School graduate
• Real Estate License
• Demonstrable record of sales success against quotas
The listing Agent is an individual who is an individual who thrives on a taking risk and facing challenges while marinating a win-win, positive attitude. He/she is attracted to leadership roles, believes in achieving results through empowering others, and is well-liked for his/her optimistic, dynamic personality.
The listing agent leads the seller side of the team and inside/outside sales agents by hiring, training, consulting and holding accountable the listing assistants and inside/outside sales agents. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basic the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of high achieving listing agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right things, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Listing agent prospect for seller leads daily (including identifying and calling for sale by owner and expired listing candidates), closes those leads appointment, closes appointments to agreements, and than provides high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategy and staging the home for sale. He/She will market the home or work in tandem with a listing assistant to launch a marketing campaign. He/She will evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed. Upon receiving an offer, the Listing Agent will negotiate the offer, write the contract and oversee the deal through it close.
The Listing Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and striving for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/She is committed to investing in team members and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.