1. Primary Objectives – What are the major objectives or outcomes to be accomplished by the person in this job?
• Consult, and hold accountable all buyers agents and showing assistants
• Prospect for buyers leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high level fiduciary needs analyses
• Oversee Showing assistant(if applicable) in selecting homes that meet clients needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs and closing to contract offers
• Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contract through to close
• Effectively negotiate or over see negotiations, for all buyers
• Develop expect knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools and all homeownerships issues
2. Regular Work Activities – What are the most frequent and essential work activities in this job?
• Oversee all aspect of buyers transaction from initial contact to contact to close
• Consulting and train Showing assistant
• Negotiating for buyers
3. Management Responsibilities – How many people and which roles will be directly managed by this person?
• Buyer Specialist
• Showing Assistants
4. Key Skills – What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required?
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional telephone skills and time management abilities
• People oriented
• Learning based
• Able to build and lead a team
• Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
• Excellent at building rapport
5. People Contacts and Interactions – What are the primary people contacts in this job (who, why, and how often)?
• Lead Agent- Daily
• Agent Team- Daily
• Buyers/Seller/ Vendors- Daily
• Commission Spilt TBD
7. Job Requirements – Experience, Training and Education
• High School graduate
• Real Estate License
• Demonstrable record of sales success against quotas
The Buyers Agent is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/She is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build cohesive team of buyers Agents and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have strong sense of urgency but at the expense of quality.
The Buyers Agent leads the buyer’s side of the team by hiring, training, consulting and holding accountable all buyers Agents and Showing Assistants. In Addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills and habits of a high achieving buyers agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing and to seeking win-win agreements. The Buyers Agent prospects for leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes for agreements and than conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis. At that point, he/she communicates with desired criteria to the showing assistant/ The showing Assistant will select homes that meet the criteria and will drive the clients to the homes. That person will refine the criteria and close for contract offers. At that point, the lead Buyers agent will negotiate the offer, write the contract and oversee the deal through its close.
The Buyers Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/She is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.