- 1. Primary Objectives – What are the major objectives or outcomes to be accomplished by the person in this job?
• Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
• Responsible for on boarding all new agents and administration staff
• Prepare Contracts and manage until fully executed and delivered to correct parties
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
• Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
• Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
• Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- 2. Regular Work Activities – What are the most frequent and essential work activities in this job?
• Assist over all to all sales people and specific personal assistant to jeff
• System development, implementation, and management
• Information management
• Maintaining and executing projects
• Customer/vendor relations
• Streamline systems
• Leading administrative team members (as appropriate to team structure)
• Maintaining Daily Schedule for Jeff and team members3. Management Responsibilities – How many people and which roles will be directly managed by this person?
• (As appropriate to team structure …) All administrative team members
4. Key Skills – What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required?
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
• Great ability to focus
• Concerned about doing things the right way
• Calm under pressure
• Learning based
• Service-based attitude
• Proven ability to succeed
5. People Contacts and Interactions – What are the primary people contacts in this job (who, why, and how often)?
• Lead Agent – daily
• Agent Team– daily
• Administrative Team (as appropriate to team structure) – daily
• Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
The Executive Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be an Assistant Executive. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
An Executive Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.